Sunday, October 16, 2011

Celebration

This picture was taken either at Goldies Trail Barbecue or Top of the River on South Washington Street near the bridges in the early 1980's.  Here I am with my Dad, Marion E. Love, Sr., My sister, Laura, standing behind me and my brother, Marion, Jr., peaking over our Dad's shoulder.  We were celebrating him having the house paid off finally after all these years and we burned the note that evening.  Mother had passed away on March 17, 1979, of pancreatic cancer.  Our Dad passed away on November, 6, 1987, after suffering a heart attack after hitting a bridge abutment. Our brother, Marion, Jr. passed away on October 31, 2010, of complications from diabetes after having had both legs amputated a month earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...