Tuesday, September 29, 2015

53 Year Anniversary, Not

Fifty-three years ago today I married my first husband, Jesse Aaron Boyd, Jr., at St. Paul's Catholic Church at 11:00 a.m in a Nuptial Mass.  The priest that married us was Father Bernard Law who later became a Cardinal.  I chose the date because it was the feast day of St. Michael the Archangel. 

Of course, the marriage only lasted 14 years to-the-day and I left him. 

Here is a picture of me in my wedding gown that was published in The Vicksburg Evening Post of my marriage to Jesse who is the father of my four daughters; Theresa Marie, born on November 11, 1963, Kathleen Love, born on January 21, 1966, Debra Ann, born on October 27, 1969, Marian Suzanne "Suzy" born on September 25, 1972 and a son, William David, who was born on October 25, 1964.  William David died the next day on October 26, 1964 from Hyaline Membrane Disease of the Lungs.

Mrs. Marian Ann Love Boyd
September 29, 1962

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...